2010 August 12
- I have been too busy to read lately. I JUST finished The Heart is a Lonely Hunter this morning…after having started it weeks ago. So, no Fashion Book post this week. Sorry friends!
- I am in denial about the fact that I am moving in nine days and have only packed up one official box.
- Does anyone else suffer from extreme fashion blogger envy, or am I the only one who sees these women who are wearing a new dress courtesy of a different retailer every day and think…not nice thoughts? Or the bloggers who are able to drop thousands of dollars on designer goods, yet don’t have a full-time job? Jealousy is not a good thing, I know, but I’m only human.
- The highlight of my day yesterday was finding a book called Stranger in the Chat Room in the office cafeteria and planning on reading it aloud with friends and many drinks sometime soon. People–the pages are designed to look like a computer screen and the whole thing is written as though it’s taking place in a chat room. That’s just amazing.
- I was more interested in the puppies next to me at last night’s performance of Othello at Shakespeare in the Common than in the play during the first fifteen minutes, but I really got into it at the end (Bostonians, it’s running until August 15, it’s free, and you should go see it!).
Do YOU have any secrets you want to confess?