Top Ten List
I stumbled on a new website today that lists the top ten books of famous writers–the lists are entertaining, and often surprising. It got me thinking, what would my list look like? So, I decided to put one together.
What’s on YOUR top ten list?
In no particular order:
- Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe, Fannie Flagg
- Little Women, Louisa May Alcott
- The Bell Jar, Sylvia Plath
- To the Lighthouse, Virginia Woolf
- The Great Gatsby, F. Scott Fitzgerald
- The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay, Michael Chabon
- Middlesex, Jeffrey Eugenides
- Nine Stories, J.D. Salinger
- Housekeeping, Marilynne Robinson
- Leaves of Grass, Walt Whitman
Ten is nowhere near enough…